JOB TITLE: Recovery Outreach Coordinator
REPORTS TO (title) Program Manager, Washington County Recovery Center
DEPARTMENT NAME Outreach and Marketing
Pay: $15/hr, part-time.
Apply: Send Letter of Intent and Resume to Jessica Cardinal, firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop relationships with various businesses that translate into referral and intervention opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Create; develop; and disseminate substance use recovery materials.
● Outreach to various businesses that could provide referrals and intervention opportunities for a
variety of PDS providers.
● Document all activities.
● Provide presentations on addiction, treatment, and recovery support services.
● Attend monthly peer delivered service provider meeting with MHAAO.
● Use social media marketing.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. This position typically requires a High School Diploma/GED.
2. 1-year recovery from all forms of drugs and alcohol, except those prescribed by a doctor
which excludes marijuana based on federal laws.
3. Must have reliable transportation or maintain a valid driver’s license for state of residency
and have a driving record permitting coverage under the corporate liability policy. If
driving a personal vehicle for work purposes must also have and maintain personal auto
liability coverage. All employees driving for work purposes, regardless of whether driving
a personal or agency vehicle, must complete the agency’s driving approval process before
they drive for work.
4. Must be a Certified Recovery Mentor within one year5. Understanding of multiple pathways to recovery and recovery support services.
6. Experience working with minority communities, especially youth demographics, and
knowledge of the current disparities that certain communities of service users may face
more broadly in society, required.
7. Ability to work independently and as a team player.
8. Lived experience related to the population being served.
9. Strong skills in public speaking.
10. Computer literate; functional ability with Microsoft programs.
11. All work performed shall be in alignment with the philosophy, mission and values of 4
th Dimension Recovery.
12. Must be dependable, flexible and punctual, and exhibit strong time management skills.
13. Must demonstrate emotional maturity and stability.
14. Able to clearly articulate information to people of varying cultural, linguistic, and
15. Able to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively both orally and in writing.
16. Able to problem solve and develop creative approaches.