Development Manager, 4th Dimension Recovery Center
The 4th Dimension Recovery Center (4D) is a Peer-Run Recovery Center providing recovery support services to youth and young adults in NE Portland. 4D currently serves 600 young people monthly. 4D was founded in 2012 and has since grown to a nationally recognized model.
4D is seeking a qualified individual with a passion for Recovery and the skills to support the continued fiscal and programmatic growth of the organization in 2019. This position will work closely with the CEO to accomplish strategic initiatives.
Support the CEO in fundraising, strategic planning, external communications, social media marketing, program development, and project implementation.
Pay: $35,000 – $40,000
Length: One year with a performance-based extension.
- Understanding of Recovery Support Services and Addiction Recovery.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Ability to provide academic level research and reporting.
- Effective cross-sector communication skills: social services, corporate, non-profit, for-profit, etc.
- Ability to comprehend and articulate basic financials.
- Understanding of non-profit sector.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while completing deadlines.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Willingness to work some nights/weekends.
- CRM if identifying in Recovery.
- Bachelor degree in social services or business administration.
- Experience in nonprofit management.
- Lived experience with Recovery.
- Experience with fundraising and event organizing.
Apply by sending a letter of intent and resume to Tony Vezina: firstname.lastname@example.org