4D RECOVERY CENTERS CLOSED UNTIL APRIL
While we deeply understand the need for social support in the recovery community, to align ourselves with efforts to contain the spreading of the Coronavirus, 4D is closing its recovery centers until April 1st, at which time we will re-evaluate. If you would like to learn more, please read our Executive Director’s Statement: Tony’s Statement
WE HAVE LAUNCHED A RECOVERY SUPPORT RESOURCE SHEET IN GOOGLE DRIVE, PLEASE ADD SUPPORTS:
4D MOBILE RECOVERY EFFORT
4D Staff is available via phone during this time. If you would like to talk to someone, please call someone from the list below.
If you are in need of recovery support, please contact one of our 4D Staff.
Tony Vezina: 5037340474 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mykia Page: 9715061454 email@example.com
Ronal Ross: 5039973612 firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenneth Hughes: 9715061537 email@example.com
Mindy Borgman: 5038166576 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lor Eftychiou: 5039972935 email@example.com
Tony Vezina 5037340474 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Cardinal: 9715061456 email@example.com
Yuri Sanchez 9715061560 firstname.lastname@example.org
Taylor Bertrand 5037814653 email@example.com
Alex Morrison 5037819057 firstname.lastname@example.org
General Coronavirus Information:
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill, and let your supervisor know what coverage or support you may need.
- Please encourage your participants to cancel service participation if they are feeling ill.
- Please communicate with community partners to advocate for participants if they need to cancel services due to illness.
- When at work, please regularly wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer, and cover your cough.
- If you are able, please limit the touching of your eyes, mouth, and face.
- Avoid close contact with those who are ill.
- Please contact your health provider if you are feeling ill, believe you may have been exposed to the virus, and/or experience symptoms including; fever, cough, and difficulty breathing. Please do not panic.
- Please encourage participants to seek medical attention if they believe they have been exposed to, or are experiencing symptoms.
- Please remain calm if you believe you are experiencing symptoms, have participants who have symptoms or believe you have been exposed to the virus. Please notify your supervisor or your support needs if you need to stay home and/or need to seek medical attention.
- Oregon Health Authority: https://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/DISEASESCONDITIONS/DISEASESAZ/Pages/emerging-respiratory-infections.aspx
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Multnomah County: https://multco.us/novel-coronavirus-covid-19
- Clackamas County: https://www.clackamas.us/about-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- Washington County: https://www.co.washington.or.us/CAO/emergency-declaration.cfm
- Wasco County: https://www.hoodrivernews.com/news/local-health-officials-are-prepared-for-outbreak-response/article_9d68f1ae-5f40-11ea-93e3-47dad0958e4f.html
- Marion County: https://www.co.marion.or.us/HLT/Pages/COVID-19.aspx